Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I...

I feel like in my first post, I didn't give an adequate representation of myself... so here goes:

I

I am Julie.
I love to draw.
I have a best friend named Deedra.
I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

I like to paint.
I have 3 "Bob"s in my family.  And I know even more... don't judge.
I believe you can make tomorrow whatever you want it to be.
I have another best friend named Emilee.

I like photography.
I heard about the tractor.
"I understand I am I am."
I think "red flannel shirts" at PacSun are cute. ;)

I have hazel eyes.
I found the "lawnmower"!
I have yet another best friend named Kayla.
I really like my friends... even the ones not mentioned.

I am 63% addicted to Facebook.
I have had a total of 16 cats in my lifetime... a majority of them outdoors cats.
I call it fun, though some may call it madness.
I struggle with forward motion.

I have a best friend who's a legal midget... ask her how tall... come on... she doesn't mind.
I'm Lion-O!
I have a best friend who's also a cousin. (He's one of the Bob's.)
I really like my cousins.

I have a total of 5 blogs. (Obviously, you've already found 1.)
I have two sisters.
I have 10 fingers, 10 toes... About the only normal thing about me.
I have been 5'6" since 8th grade.

I have a lasertag/paintball team called Extinction Agency.
I am Dingo Killer.
I am Juls.
I am Jujube.

I have met and hung out with my favorite band, Family Force 5.
I love Psych.
I am buttery... you know that's right. (Oh Shawn and Gus... )
I am a one girl revolution.



I am in Gryffindor.
I use magic as my go-to solution.
I love vintage.
I love contagious laughter.



I am Julie.

~Yeah.  Alrighty then.  I think that went pretty well, don't you.  Oh yeah, and only select people will get some of this, so don't feel like you're any less of a human if you don't.~
                                                                                                                             ~Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment