Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Boy Frustrations Playlist

Whenever I get frustrated in boy-type situations (i.e. he's a jerk, a guy you like barely notices you, mixed signals, etc.) I always turn to my absolute favorite playlist: Boy Frustrations.  I created it this past year and within two weeks of making it it had over 40 songs included in it, it's grown since then. I thought "why keep my creative playlist-ing genius to myself?  why not share this with other girls who are going through the same things most likely?"  So that's what I'm doing.  Below will be the complete list of the current playlist so you can look up these songs and grow to love them just as much as I do. :)

1. Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
2. Kiss You Goodnight- Meg & Dia
3. Ready- Britt Nicole
4. Black Wedding- Meg & Dia
5. The Right Kind of Wrong- LeAnn Rimes
6. Glass Of Gasoline- True Mad North
7. Alright- Superchick
8. Heartkiller- Kat Graham
9. Holding Out For A Hero- Ella Mae Bowen
10. Good Day- Britt Nicole
11. Cowboy Casanova- Carrie Underwood
12. The Build Up- Kimbra
13. Man! I Feel Like A Woman!- Shania Twain
14. Song 4 Tricia (Princes And Frogs)- Superchick
15. Undo It- Carrie Underwood
16. Average Girl- BarlowGirl
17. Ghost Of You- Selena Gomez & the Scene
18. Songs Like This- Carrie Underwood
19. Round & Round- Selena Gomez & the Scene
20. Forward Motion- Relient K
21. Holding Out For A Hero- Bonnie Tyler
22. These Boots Are Made For Walkin'- Nancy Sinatra
23. That Don't Impress Me Much- Shania Twain
24. Old Flame- Kimbra
25. You're A Cad- The Bird & The Bee
26. Sick Of You- Selena Gomez & the Scene
27. What If- Meg & Dia
28. Scavenger- School of Seven Bells
29. Bulletproof- La Roux
30. Just One More Chance- Billie Holiday & Ray Ellis and Orchestra
31. One Girl Revolution (Battle Mix)- Superchick
32. Wishes- Superchick
33. Watching You Watching Him- Eric Hutchinson
34. Heartbeat- JJAMZ
35. Stayin' Alive- Bee Gees
36. Bored of Your Love- Meg & Dia
37. I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
38. One Girl Revolution- Superchick
39. I Still Ain't Over You- Augustana
40. Respect- Aretha Franklin
41. Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?- Shania Twain
42. Wonder (If She'll Get It)- Superchick
43. Up!- Shania Twain
44. Break It To Me Gently- Brenda Lee
45. Bowling Ball- Superchick
46. Call It What You Want- Foster the People

(as songs are added I'll update the list: I got a new computer so these are just the remnants of the original playlist, i'll do my best to get them all back together)

No comments:

Post a Comment