Mixtape: We Belong to the Day

This mix I started a long time ago, but it only ever got to 5 or so songs and then I forgot about it.  But I guess I got a couple extra drops of inspiration today.  I ended up deleting all the previous songs I had in the playlist and just stuck with the theme 'we belong to the day'.  Enjoy...


We Belong to the Day

1::Risen Today - Aaron Shust::
2::Reverse - Living Anthem::
3::Come to Me - Bethel Music & Jenn Johnson::
4::You Reign Forever - Before Morning::
5::Magnificent God - Big Daddy Weave::
6::Build Your Kingdom Here - Rend Collective Experiment::
7::Dance With Me - Before Morning::
8::We Will Follow (feat. Gungor) - Jars of Clay::
9::Hosanna - Hillsong United::
10::Awake, Awake - Matthew Reed::
11::The Only Name (Yours Will Be) - Big Daddy Weave::
12::Burning In My Soul - Matt Maher::
13::We Are Free - Brad & Rebekah::
14::I Am - Crowder::

*Bonus Song* ::Revelation Song (Passion 2013) - Kari Jobe::

spoti.fi/1fVnYD3 



-XO Juls


Comments

Popular Posts