Songs I Can't Bring Myself To Stop Listening To: iTunes Edition

Songs I Can't Bring Myself To 
Stop Listening To (On iTunes)

I recently gave you an idea of the songs I binge on when it comes to Spotify, but I also get hooked on some of the songs in my iTunes library.  (A lot of these I got from Noisetrade in case you're curious.)  A majority of these songs are upbeat fun types of songs, I'm usually drawn to those the most.

Barlights (Live) - fun.


Get Lucky (Gypsyphonic Bounce Remix) - The Soul Rebels feat. BIg Freedia


Kathleen - The Tattletale Saints



Into Your Deep - Hans Kraenzlin


Just A Ride - The Virginmarys


Acapella & Pulses - Karmin


Motive 1, 2 - Beautiful Eulogy


The Shadow (Burden) - Baskery


Unconditional Love Remix & Hallelujah Remix - Kevin Aleksander




-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts