6: 30 Interesting Facts About Moi

As everyone else, I have quirks and you won't really be able to 'get' me until you understand them... or at least put up with them. haha


30:  Interesting Facts About Moi

(let's get the basics out of the way first)
1.  My favorite color is Green.  (But my least favorite color is Lime Green, go figure.)
2.  My favorite animal is the Fox.  And it has been my favorite animal since before the YouTube video.  They're basically like a cat and a dog mixed into a beautiful mysterious creature.
3.  Favorite Season:  Autumn because of the colors & being able to walk through crunchy leaves.
4.  My favorite constellation is Orion.  It brings me comfort when I'm in a new place to be able to find it in the night sky.
5.  I have 2 siblings, both sisters, both many years older than I. (7&8 years older to be exact.)


6.  I have a fairly large family.  To be precise, I have 32 cousins, 20 on my mom's side & 12 on my dad's.  (There are also a fair amount of 'little cousins' or 1st cousins once removed.  That # would be 17 in all.)  ((I find family history type stuff interesting, I even have a digital family tree I'm working on.))
7.  We used to keep outdoor cats before Selena.  Once my two females had babies around the same time, so my two cats became 9.  
8.  I don't ever remember believing in Santa Claus.  
9.  One of my favorite board games is a game called Blizzard of '77.  It's based on the actual blizzard from 1977 in NY.  The object of the game is to collect supplies before/during the blizzard.  Always one of the games I would play at my Grandma's.
10.  I have been out of the country once.  I went to the Philippines in 2007 on a work trip with my church.  I helped to create sidewalks at the Word Of Life Camp and also went snorkeling for the first time.



11.  If I could visit any country in the world it would be France.  
12.  My favorite worship song is Hosanna by Hillsong United.
13.  I collect 3 things: mugs (only pretty or quirky ones), throw blankets, and I just remembered that I have a small collection of flocked bears. (the kind that are sold for 29 cents at A.C. Moore.)
14.  I'm the only person in my immediate family to not need glasses.  (I also never needed braces.  'Pretty teeth'  they always tell me. *shing*)
15.  I once had a pet chicken.  Her name was Lucy.



16.  The Christmas movie I must always watch is A Year Without A Santa Claus. "I'm Mr. Green Christmas, I'm Mr. Sun.  I'm Mr. Heat Blister.  I'm Mr. 101.  They call me Heat Miser, whatever I touch starts to melt in my clutch.  I'm too much." Ba dum bum bum baaaa dum...
17.  If I know the song, you will be hard pressed to find me NOT singing along with it, especially in the car.
18.  I have never ever ever had a boyfriend, and I'm okay with that.  No, for real.  How is it I can tell you don't believe me?  I'm being totally serious.
19.  If I were to get a dog, cost not being a factor, I would get a Huskita.  It is a Husky & Akita mix.
20.  101 Dalmations is a humorously unsettling topic of discussion for me... you'll have to ask me why.  Believe me, you won't be disappointed.



21.  I once got to help set up the stage for a concert.  It was for my favorite band at the time, Family Force 5, so it was an amazing time.
22.  Being called 'Julia' is my ultimate pet peeve.
23.  I used to only let family members and close friends call me 'Juls', nowadays i could have just met you and I don't mind.
24.  Last January I got to go to the Passion conference which basically means I got to worship with 60,000 other believers in the Georgia Dome along with David Crowder, Chris Tomlin and so many more.  It was an unbelievable experience.
25.  I prefer hot chocolate to coffee.  Big time.  (though I will put a little coffee in my hot chocolate.)



26.  My older sister Jen once successfully convinced me that Dr. Pepper was made with prunes.  I told her I didn't care though because I liked it so I was going to keep drinking it.
27.  I come from a very artistic family.  My grandma is an author & poet.  My sisters are both crafty and Janelle used to paint.  And many of my cousins are gifted artistically.
28.  I sing on the worship team at NAVS (navigators).  But any audience bigger than that and my stage fright kicks in.  I love the idea of public speaking though.  
29.  If I'm feeling nostalgic i will put food coloring in my milk, eat poptarts, and watch some 90s cartoons.
30.  My favorite roller coaster at Hershey Park is Storm Runner.



*bonus for making it to the end!  I really miss four-wheeling and dirt biking, whoever wants to take me I will be your new best friend!

-XO Juls



Comments

Popular Posts