12: My Day Bulleted


12: My Day Bulleted

  • Woke up
  • Went back to sleep
  • Woke up: The sequel
  • Bummed around
  • Worked on some Christmas presents
  • Wrapped said presents
  • Headed in to church to pick some stuff up
  • "Broke in" to Brandon's office to get Shannon's garland (it was all legit don't worry)
  • Explored the storage rooms to find some other things that were misplaced
  • Drove to Shannon's to give her back her garland & hung out a while
  • Came home and cleaned up a little
  • Brought down the Christmas decor
  • Decorated our living room sans tree
  • Watched some hulu
  • ... and I'm still watching hulu, not a supremely productive day...
EDIT:
  • while watching the Colbert Report on hulu I got in some primo snuggle time with Selena
  • after almost a lifetime of hulu I wrapped more presents (actually finished all of my holiday wrapping today!! Yay!)
  • Chilled out to some Christmas tunes
  • Texted some of my peeps about a game night
  • Critiqued a friend's menu design
  • Edited this post
  • Next i plan to go to dream land, good night all

-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts