13: Somewhere I'd Like To Move Or Visit


13: Somewhere I'd Like To Move Or Visit

Paris


Or actually, France in general.  I wouldn't want to move there, though, I'm too much of a homebody.  But I am completely set on visiting Europe in general; Neuschwanstein castle in Germany, The Leaning Tower of Pisa and Rome, Greece, and lastly mi amore, France.

It was a couple of years ago when I first discovered my interest in Paris.  Of course the fashion aspect had always been there but then I decided I wanted a french inspired room in my future apartment I was going to have with my friend.  I find the overall style of French themes classic and timeless.  Since then I've edited my room design and I'm even in the process of making my dream a reality in my current room.  

I also have been inspired many times by the bistros and bakeries of France, even going so far as to base my restaurant project in one of my classes off of a french cafe bistro. 






It's a place that inspires me and that I feel reflects my personal style.  

*sidebar- I can do a great French Peas (from Vegitales) impression.  I am also taking French next semester.*

-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts