28: Something I Miss


28: Something I Miss

The thing I miss may seem pretty strange, and there are probably oodles of other things I could have picked to talk about missing.  Like my cousin Patty who's overseas with the National Guard right now; I miss her tons, or my cat Franky (Frankenstein Jr.) who died a while ago; he was the best cat ever, or even one of my friends who I no longer talk to.  But no, I chose something that I haven't had since I was little, something that is hard to find round these parts.

Inca Kola


Inca Kola is a Peruvian soft drink which I first tried when my dad came back from a missions trip to Peru.  He brought me back a 2 liter and I loved the stuff.  It's basically a bubblegum flavored soda.  I haven't had the stuff for many years, but I really want to find it and try it again.  
If someone knows of a shop nearby that sells it I would love to know :) Thanks.

-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts