2: Where I'd Like To Be In 10 Years

2:  Where I'd Like To Be In 10 Years

In 10 years I'll be 29 going on 30.  Where I'd like to be is probably a little off from what I expect to happen, but hey, what would I be if not a dreamer.

-In 10 years I would hope to be married.
-We'd probably have begun a family at this point.
-Pets: I'll most likely still have a cat, no doubt about that.  
And I wouldn't mind having a dog as well.
-I hope that in 10 years I would have found a steady job that I enjoy.
-At least be renting a house with a nice yard.
-I also hope that in 10 years time they would have figured out how to 
create real-life Pokemon.  I mean c'mon isn't that everyone's dream?

That's about it.  I'm pretty sure that's everyone my age's 10 year wishlist though so I'm assuming that none of mine are very surprising (with exception to my last one of course).

What's on your list of where you'd like to be in 10 years? 

-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts