A Look At My Favorite Tweets

I took a look back at some of my own tweets recently and put together a couple that are my favorites.  (I also just like compiling lists.)

As a storyteller I would describe myself as a painter; creating a fuller and more colorful piece stroke by stroke or sentence by sentence.

One of the most humbling things in life is tripping up the stairs.

I don't care if everything I eat tastes gross right now. I want a taco. Tacos taste amazing always. Or a burrito, that works too.

The normal temperature of a cat is 101.5 degrees. "Selena! Get over here and keep me warm!"

My imagination is all like, let's write a novel and draw some pictures! & the rest of my brain is like, dude it's 2:45, shut up.

The problem w/ opening up the gates to my creativity is that it's more like floodgates and I have to try and sleep w/ my thoughts everywhere

The idea of writing is the scariest part. Once you're past that it starts to flow.

Why can't hibernation be an option?

"Simply destroying ugly evil doesn't solve a thing. There has to be a way to make what was once ugly beautiful." -Skin, Ted Dekker

"The one who endures to the end will be saved."

"Let all things be done for building up." 1 Cor. 14:26u

We tend to think of as an emptying of ourselves; but it's actually a filling of ourselves with the word.

Torture = having to walk past the Chinese place in the good court when you're hungry & have no money to spend on food. :(

Studying what I learned in Psych today about sleep...

Littlefoot, let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.

Ok, that's it for now.  If you want to see more feel free to follow me on Twitter.  Also feel free not to.  It's your choice.  

-XO Juls

Comments

Popular Posts